- **More details will be posted here regarding event Rules and Protocol's regarding COVID-19 and details for social distance, spectators, and pre-event screening**
- We will be using USAV rules for this tournament, with the modification that the libero will be allowed to serve for one player.
- Please be respectful of other teams and coaching staffs as they are here to help provide a great atmosphere and experience.
- Game Times: All games will start on time. If you are late you will forfeit the first set; if you are 10 minutes late you will forfeit the match.
- No outside food can be brought into the Convention Center building, including the lobby. This is a Convention Center rule we must enforce as a condition of our contract. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- NO LARGE BAGS, BALLOONS, CHAIRS OR OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED! Major facilities reserve the right to restrict any items being brought into the building that they consider to be a problem. We DO provide seating for spectators at each court.
- Clubs that are ranked in the Top 16 of U.S. Club Rankings 2021 National Ranking Over 5 Years, will be awarded $500 for each 14-18 year old team in attendance.
- Rosters: Must be entered into the Triple Crown Sports website prior to tournament. This includes all coaches and players attending the event. Rosters cannot exceed 15 players per team.
- Game Times: Will be posted online February 10, 2022. You may get schedule information by clicking "Game Times" on this tournament's main page.
- Birth Certificates or Proof of Age: Copies of birth certificates or proof of age (e.g. driver's license) will be required from each participant. Managers must keep such documents in their possession throughout the tournament in case of a protest.
- We will have a Protest Committee set up at the time of the coaches meeting for any objections to calls/rules throughout the tournament.
- Athletic trainers are on duty at this event.
- The tournament will run in waves (depending on number of teams). The morning wave begins at 7:30am; the afternoon wave begins at 3:00 pm.
- The event will begin on Saturday at 7:30 am and end Monday at 5:00 pm.
- Wristbands will be required for all participants, coaches and spectators to enter the exhibition hall.
- At team check-in, the team representative will be issued wristbands for each player on the roster (limit of 15 players) and up to 3 coaches. These wristbands are part of the teams entry fee - there is no extra charge for them.
- All wristbands for a team must be picked up at one time by one person.
- Player/coach wristbands will not be issued prior to team check-in. Team reps or coaches listed on more than one roster receive only one wristband.
- All players and team staff must have a wristband to enter Triple Crown Volleyball Camp/Showcase on any day, including practices, camp and combine.
- Replacement bands for lost, forgotten or stolen wristbands must be purchased.
- Guest registration wristbands are required each day for anyone entering the Triple Crown Volleyball NIT facilities.
- The only way to get your weekend wristband is to purchase it online!
- Use your smart phone, tablet, or computer to complete registration at any time, from any location! Go to www.triplecrownsports.com to purchase your wristband. Please bring your email confirmation or wristband purchase to the registration desk, and you will be given your wristband.
- To pick up your wristband, you must have your QR Code on your phone or a paper QR Code to scan at the registration desk.
- All wristbands are non-refundable.
- All teams will be required to stay with one of our hotel partners.
- Camps & Showcases will be offered on Friday, May 28th - any volleyball athlete who wishes to participate.
- Registration for camps and showcases can be found online at triplecrownsports.com.
- Parents will not be admitted into camps & showcase events.